Citrix XenApp XenServer XenDesktop Training
In ProHut, Citrix XenApp & XenServer Certification training is provided by Citrix Professionals. We are the only Citrix training institute that provides Online Citrix training. Students will be able to access our lab by sitting anywhere in the world.
Citrix XenApp for Windows Server 2003/2008/2012:
Citrix Training Course/ Class provides the foundation necessary to effectively deploy and administer Citrix XenApp 6.5/
7.5/ 7.6/ 7.8 & XenServer for Windows Server 2008 and its components, including Web Interface, Application Streaming, Load Manager, Installation Manager and Secure Gateway. Citrix Training from
ProHut is sufficient to appear for Citrix
Certification. During Citrix Training Course we
cover all the practical that help you to prepare for Citrix Certification and Citrix Interviews.
Learners will receive hands-on training for installing Citrix XenApp and the associated plug-ins and for using the various administrative consoles to configure published resources, policies, individual server and server farm settings, load evaluators, printers, streaming applications and much more.
In ProHut Citrix Training is delivered by Citrix Certified IT Professionals have tons of experience in
designing and delivering Application Virtualization solutions for companies. We are the group of IT Professionals working as Solution architecture, SME's, Corporate trainers. Our main emphasis is on practical and share our knowledge and experience.
Citrix Class room Training or Citrix Online Training preparatory Recommendations:
It is recommended that learners have experience in administering Microsoft Windows Server 2008 environments
and working knowledge of Group Policies and Terminal
Course Duration: About 45
Upon successful completion of this course, learners will be able to:
- Install Citrix XenApp on Windows Server environment
- Install and distribute Citrix XenApp Plugins
- Create and customize Web Interface sites/Storefront
- Publish applications, server desktops and content
- Configure XenApp Web and XenApp Services sites
- Configure, apply and prioritize policies in a XenApp environment
- Create and assign load evaluators
- Configure printers and printer policies and manage print drivers and printer bandwidth
- Create and configure XenApp administrator accounts and their permissions
- Configure HDX settings
- Install and distribute applications, service packs and hotfixes