- Steps to configure Citrix XenDesktop 7.1 on Windows Server 2012 R2 – Part 2
- How to share a folder from command prompt.
- Hosted Shared Desktop Vs Hosted Virtual Desktop on XenApp or XenDesktop
- How to take System State Backup of Windows Server 2012 R2
- Steps to install Citrix XenApp 6.5 on Windows Server 2008 R2
Steps to install and configure VDA (Virtual Delivery Agent) on Windows 7 are given below.
1. Run XenDesktop 7.1 installation.
2. Click “Virtual Delivery Agent for Windows Desktop OS”.
3. Select “Create a Master Image” and click Next.
4. Select “No, install the standard VDA” and click Next.
5. Select “Citrix Receiver” if you wanted to install it.
6. There are two ways to configure the location of “Delivery Controllers” either “Automatic” or “Manual”. In this example we’ll manually configure “Delivery Controller”. Type name of “Delivery Controller”, test connection and then click on Add.
7. Select all the options except “Personal vDisk” in this example.
8. Next step is to configure Firewall settings. I’ll recommend to leave it as “Automatically” and then click next.
9. Click “Install” to begin installation. During installation you might need to restart your Computer multiple times.
10. After installation is completed, restart your computer again and then shutdown.